Please read the terms of service outlined in this document before using or purchasing a Joomla template at themes marketplace website,
Web Designers if you wish to open a shop at the website read the web designer terms and conditions plus guide lines below which includes specific guidelines for web designers who wish to sell themes at this marketplace.
The terms and conditions including in this document is the contract between you (the buyer) and us.
By visiting or using this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms included in this document.
The https://themesmarketplace.net is a marketplace.
We are agents of the designer whereby we provide the designers with a marketplace, platform to market, promote and sell the Joomla themes they have designed for sale at this website based on the terms outlined in this document.
Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account or password.
- You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
The theme buying process
- You can purchase and download a template at this website for Joomla
- The information included in the theme listing is submitted by the designer who is selling the template / theme via this website. The web designer has agreed to the terms outlined in the web designer guidelines to ensure the information included in the theme listing is accurate and clearly reflects the features and functionality the template supports.
- We can not be held responsible for the information included in the theme listing at this website.
- You are responsible for reviewing the information included in the listing to ensure the Joomla template meets your specific requirements.
- You are responsible for visiting the theme demo website included in the listing to ensure the template meets your requirements.
- You are responsible for contacting the designer with specific pre sales questions you may have relating to the template before making a decision to purchase it.
- In order to purchase a template you will be required to register an account at this website during the checkout process.
- Once we have successfully received payment via paypal for the template purchase you will receive your account website login details to download the template you have purchased at this website.
- You may also receieve login details from the designer to log into there website in order to recieve support for the Joomla template you have purchased at this website.
- Prices listed at this website by designers exclude any applicable sales tax.
- Sales tax VAT will be charged at the website checkout.
- No credit card payments are processed at this website.
- All payments are securely processed via paypal
- You are required to pay the price displayed in the template lisitng at the website checkout.
- To make future use of Our Website easier and faster for you, we will retain the personal information including your name and email address you give to us. For detailed about disclosure of personal information please see our privacy notice
The website licence is made up of the GPL and proprietary licence outlined below. Each Joomla template purchase made at this website comes with one website licence which grants you the right to install the template on your website or clients website.
You may use each single template purchased on one website owned and/or registered to you. You may also use each single template on one customer/client website which is not registered to you. If you need to install the template on another website you will be required to purchase the template again at this website in order to obtain another website licence. The templates are not time limited, you can continue to use the template for ever.
You are authorized to make any necessary modification’s to the templates to fit your purpose. The PHP code included within the Joomla templates are released under the GPL version 2.0 license. The non-complied portions of the template including all images, CSS cascading style sheets are NOT released under the GPL licence. The non-complied portionss are to used in accordance with the terms of service outlined in this document.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from the original designer of the template.
Template / Theme Delivery
- After we have successfully received payment via paypal for the template or theme you have purchased at this website you will receive your account details via email to login into this website to download the template or theme at the website.
- You are responsible for providing us with the correct email information when registering an account this website.
- If you do not receive an email contact us at the website.
- As and when the designer releases updates the updated version of template, theme will be made available for you to download at this website.
- The version number and change log included in the listing will be updated by the designer to reflect the changes made.
- You will receive 12 months support for the Joomla template you can purchase at the website.
- Support will be provided directly by the designer.
- Support will be made available via email or the designers forum or helpdesk.
- Details to access support will be emailed directly to you by the web designer.
- We do not provide support at this website for the Joomla template you can purchase.
- Support is provided directly by the designer of the template.
Interruption to the Service
- We give no warranty that the Service will be satisfactory to you.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our Service for repairs, maintenance or other good reasons. We may do so without telling you first.
- You acknowledge that our Service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to our Service.
- We are not responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for damages resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website.
- Our Website and Services are provided “as is”. As to Our Website and Services, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitations.
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 you agree to the processing of your personal data (in manual, electronic or any other form) relevant to this agreement, by us [and/or any agent or third party nominated by us] [and bound by a duty of confidentiality]. Processing includes but is not limited to obtaining, recording, using and holding data and includes the transfer of data to any country in any part of the World.
- You agree that all our electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- In the event of a dispute between us, then, if we so ask, you undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, except that any provision in this agreement which excludes or restricts the liability of our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, may be enforced under that act.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in our performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, [including any labour dispute].
- In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the articles of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.